Saturday, September 6, 2008

Confusion of my Future

The Future cannot be predicted, nor speculate. Things that most people always wish to have often turn out differently. However, that is not exactly a major problem which will cause more people to get what they don't want in life, but until they really understand what is the meaning of determination. 
Often time when things never work out my way, i never feel upset because i knew the fact that it's not only me that face this problem, but the world including Bush. Damn, I think about War every time i see this face. F***ed!

But whatever, i'm going to share my dream job with you guys. Whether it happen to be real, it's going to depend on my luck and me.
After graduate with a degree of Electronic Engineer from the University. I have an option of either working in Electronic company or Oil and Gas company. As you know, Oil and Gas. It's the most difficult company to get employed here. The reason I say i have that option is because I have close relatives working in there, perhaps it will be easy for me. In fact I'm also very interested in that job too. So I believe I can be successful in that field. 
I thought about being a Capitalism a.k.a Entrepreneur of my own Empire that I intend to establish. I wanted to commit myself in the world of economy to make opportunity fortune for life because retiring is never part of my plan. In my opinion, I prefer to keep my self busy for life because i wanted to prevent my brain from Alzheimer. Having 2 choices made me on the horns of dilemma on choosing either one of those impeccable decisions. 
One is working for money and retire, another is venturing into entrepreneurship which is consider riskier. 
Some people ask me, "Eric what's on your mind, I don't get it because you are an Electronic Engineer student. What the hell draws you into Business or Oil?"
Well, we are now in the information age, and soon I have no idea what it's going to be but for sure, it's going to be all about extra advance Technology. I'm preparing for the future Technology with the current knowledge I'm studying. At the same time, you know what it takes for you to work outside like a normal human being? Its a God Damn Passport (Certificate of Degree or Master). No body gives a shit of what your are studying as long you have that passport and have the brain. 
We are all venturing in this world ever since we are born. Perhaps I might be wrong, but that's not part of my concern. I just believe everybody should have their own dream and put every effort to achieve. - To be continue...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone may have their own dreams and purposes...If u study Inti in this coming january,u will learn a lot of this expalaination in your moral subject.
Act you should appreciate your every opportunities in your new company,as it may be a new challenging job that u might think tough enough for you, but actually you can learn d a lot of things from that.
believe me, working is just a way to let you much understand about societies life,its tired but meaningful.