Saturday, September 6, 2008

Eric's Blog Introduction

Welcome to Eric Tham's Blog introduction. After I've been through countless of life turbulence, I've decided to share some of my inner thought that i never mention in every conversation in Blog. I'm a dreamer, better known as a realistic dreamer. Owing to the fact that i often dream with reasons base on adequate knowledge and fundamental principles. Of course, also with the intention to make dreams real. 
Basically, I was a child who was treated harshly and had been through countless of emotional breakdown. However, I have chosen to "Forgive and Forget". On the contrary, I somehow appreciate those moment because it made me grow wiser. Besides, I've also faced pathetic failure as everybody does in every aspect of live. However, again i feels i become diamond every time i solve my troubles with courage.
Perhaps there will be many things I view differently from many people. But there is one thing for sure that i'll have in common with all buddies. ... Have fun. Spending time playing Half Life with my friends has been the craziest and most fantastic moment I've ever been. Every thing will be just F***ed up when we get high while playing. 
Ladies and Gentleman.  I'm going to stop and welcome you to my world.

2 comments:

Teh Dyn@sty said...

Forget the pass... look into the future... X.X
Entertainment is a must for everyone... It's just the matter of how long time u want to play and when u want to play? Plan wise... Play at the right time and know when to stop then everything will be all right...

Anonymous said...

kk here...
After facing those problems, resistance and failure, you will be more insistence and stronger in your life.
Hope can see your good performance in the future.
muackss.